Páginas

sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2012

POWER TEACHING TECHNIQUE




         "Power Teaching" is an educational technique created in 1999 by three instructors; Chris Biffle, Jay Vanderfin and Chris Resktad. This educational method aims to catch students attention. It's essential you teach your pupils Power Teaching rules:
 
1. Teacher says: Class! - Students say: Yes!
(It's better than instructional language "Silence, please!" because it's not a teacher order, but a way to catch students attention)
2. Teacher explains classroom rules
3. Teacher says: Teach! - Student say: OK!"
(students explain each other classroom rules)

 
 
 


         To sum up, first teacher cacths students attention, second he/she explains some lesson concept and, finally, students teach each other teacher lesson. I strongly think that it's a great method because students learn more when enjoy it. They expect to be surprised again so they center their attention to teacher lessons.
 
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” Benjamin Franklin
           
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario